Maven Dental Buderim's (formerly Tranquil Dental) philosophy is to create a comfortable dental clinic that encompasses no fear and fine dentistry.
What Makes Maven Dental Buderim Different?
The Patient Experience:
The Waiting Room
Here at Maven Dental Buderim IV Sedation is our main point of difference; however we also take the time with all patients to properly talk about treatment options in a way that everyone can understand (which means no 'dental jargon'). We focus on prevention and have a strong hygiene department that goes hand in hand with educating patients on how they can avoid needing emergency dental treatment all together.
- Enjoy our calming atmosphere with relaxing music
- Read our up-to-date magazines whilst you wait.
- Enjoy a drink on arrival
- Smell the aroma of either burning essential oils or freshly brewed coffee throughout the practice
After Your Treatment
- At our Buderim dental surgery we try to cater to every patients needs. For our nervous or anxious patients we offer sedation dentistry (sleep dental). Our team are committed to make your dental expereince is a comfortable one by holding your hands until you are asleep, or just sit next to you and chat to help relax your nerves.
- Be completly comfortable with a neck pillow or blanket (in the cooler months)
- For those patients that wish to stay awake, enjoy watching television on our ceiling tv's
- At the end of each appointment you will be offered a warm face cloth to freshen up
- Those patients that have booked in for a check-up and clean will enjoy a goodie bag with tooth brush, toothpaste and floss.
- Expect a text or phone call from the Maven Dental Buderim team after your dental treatment. Your health is our priority and we want to check in to make sure that you are feeling great
- We will also book you in for any review appointments to check the healing of a treatment or your bite, if necessary
- You can expect advice on home care instructions (especially for those patients who have opted to use sedation)
- We now have an automated service which will send text, email or letters to remind you of future dental check ups as part of your complete oral health care regime