A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Communication and Engagement Specialist to join our growing organisation.
You will be creating and implementing internal communications and engagement plans to our network of over 1400 team members and partnering clinicians to ensure they are informed, connected and engaged.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer, this role will be partnering with out internal teams including our Growth Office to help deliver our change communication plan that aligns to our rapid and growing 5 year business plan.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish clear and engaging internal communication strategies
- Produce and edit content for a variety of internal communication platforms
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to deliver on business outcomes
- Develop and deliver employee experience planned initiatives
- Support workforce engagement and drive positive workplace culture
- Develop and run a calendar of communications, events and initiatives to support wellbeing, diversity and mental health
- Design and deliver engagement activities aligned with our EVP across our network
- Own the employee engagement survey implementation and roll out
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar role
- Experience delivering and implementing communication plans and strategies
- Demonstrated experience building effective business relationships managing across varies stakeholder groups and levels
- Highly driven and motivated with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Knowledge of and experience working with technology i.e SharePoint, Live Tiles, MailChimp and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
So, why work for us?
We are fast paced business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. We are action and team orientated with a culture that reflects our values. Joining our team:
- You’ll be a part of a high-performing, highly successful trans-Tasman team
- We will set you up for success with tools and resources to ensure you are able to perform at your best
- You’ll have flexible working arrangements
- You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of services available
- Access to our reward and benefit program with discounts across major retailers
- We offer up to date and ongoing training and development opportunities