Maven Dental has a real legacy in Australia, having been in operation for over 13 years and forming part of the Abano Healthcare Group. Collectively we provide exceptional patient care at over 100 general dental and specialist practices throughout Australia and engage more than 1450 people. With plans to expand our network, we see exciting growth opportunities over the next 24 months.
Playing a critical role in the success of our Marketing team in our Support Centre based in the Gold Coast & Brisbane, you will report to the Head of Marketing for Maven & be responsible for the strategic development & execution of best in class CRM marketing campaigns that are measurable and lead to an uplift in revenue growth and retention of existing patient KPIs.
What success looks like for this role –
- Ability to manage customer lifecycle strategies such as retention and reactivation programs across multi-channels using direct mail, email, SMS and outbound calls.
- Development of data driven strategies using CRM to drive personalised and segmented communications to achieve business targets.
- Assist with the strategy development and execution of new customer segmentation profiles using frameworks such as RFM, behavioural and attitudinal.
- Responsible for the delivery of customer journey mapping across OMNI channel by working closely with relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee the coordination of eDMs created by LAM team for all Practices.
- Delivery of the data driven strategy 3-year roadmap.
- Use data analytics to develop and enhance customer data driven communications.
- Apply a test, learn and refine approach for all CRM data driven communications.
You will have the ability to work autonomously but also as part of a wider marketing team. You will be customer focussed with the ability to get things done in a results orientated environment.
- 7+ years in direct response, CRM and data driven marketing experience.
- Demonstrable experience in campaign automation and multi-channel customer lifecycle marketing such as retention and reactivation programs
- Well-developed commercial acumen and proven ability to optimise campaign activity and effectiveness.
- Expert in marketing automation platforms such as Click Dimensions, Marketo, Adobe Marketing Cloud with preferred to be Click Dimensions and Mail Chimp.
- Proficiency in undertaking post-implementation campaign reviews to determine marketing effectiveness in ROI and future next steps.
- Effective management of allocated marketing budgets.
- Ability to work with third party vendors (eg. agencies, mailhouse).
- Strong analytical skills to interrogate data/results and highly numerate.
- Marketing and/or Business degree.
So, why work for us?
- Flexible working arrangements / opportunity to work from home some days
- Training and development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be a part of high-performing, highly successful team
- Close knot team with a social focus
We’re a great company that is action & team orientated. Our company culture reflects this.
How does this all sound?
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today with your resume and cover letter.