We’re looking for a fantastic Dental Assistant to help us make Great Smiles!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an eager and experienced Dental assistant to join our team in Alstonville NSW. The ideal candidate will join our team on a casual basis for 4 days per week and will be confident & experienced in dental assisting.
Alstonville Family Dental has been providing the Northern Rivers community with high-quality dental since 2012. Our family-friendly dental practice offers a comfortable environment for patients of all ages.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamlessly as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
The successful applicant will bring to the practice the following attributes:
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- A team player, with a willingness to learn and adaptable to change;
- Previous experience in a Dental Assistant role a MUST;
- Cert III/ IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound?
Please hit the apply now button to submit your application!