We’re looking for a fantastic Dental Receptionist to help us make Great Smiles!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an eager and experienced Receptionist to join our team in Booragoon, WA. The ideal candidate will join our team on a casual basis, 3 days per week and will have the ability and confidence to work between reception duties and chair side assisting when required.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- All front desk and general administration duties including, greeting patients, booking/confirming appointments, managing recalls and processing payments with HICAPS.
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamlessly as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
The successful applicant will bring to the practice the following attributes:
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Cert III/ IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite and D4W dental software;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.