Dental Assistant - Part Time - Maven Dental Duncraig
7 day fortnight (including 1/2 day Saturday)
About the opportunity
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a vibrant and experience Dental Assistant to join our team on a part time basis.
If you are looking for a role with a supportive, friendly and family based environment then we want to talk to you!
Our surgery is located just off Marmon Ave with off street free parking.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- 2+ years experience in a dental assistant role essential;
- Cert III or IV in Dental Assisting desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to show initiative;
- Experience using EXACT desirable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- Amazing support in a close knit team environment;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound? Click apply now!