We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our supportive and friendly team in Elwood! This role is Part-time working 2-3 days a week, no late nights or weekend work! This role is best suited to someone local, reliable and highly motivated.
About the Position
- Chair side assisting
- Sterilising and instrument process
- Patient care and management
- High standard of infection control
- Maintain a clean and safe clinical environment
- Reception duties
What we are looking for?
The successful applicant will have excellent people skills and a happy disposition, along with using their initiative and an ability to cope well under pressure. In addition, the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate III in Dental preferred
- Reside locally, reliable and punctual
- Positive attitude and a team player - able to assist as an all-rounder
- Awareness of cleanliness and infection control
- Desire to deliver an exceptional patient experience
- Competent to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Exposure to Orthodontics advantageous
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button. Please note not all candidates will be contacted.