Dental Assistant | Full Time | 4 days per week
Maven Dental Greenwood | North Sydney
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for experienced Dental Assistant to join our highly qualified team at Maven Dental Greenwood.
This is a full time position working across 4 fixed days per week Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Greenwood Dental is a long established and elegant practice located in North Sydney with ease of access to public transport and the Greenwood Plaza Shopping Centre. This 8-surgery practice provides high end dental and cosmetic treatments including hygiene, restorative, endodontics, crown and bridge, implants and orthodontics. We use the very latest technology and have a team of highly experienced dentists and supporting staff.
A snapshot of what you'll be doing
- Patient care and management;
- High standards of infection control;
- Sterilising and instrument processes;
- Maintaining a clean and safe clinical environment;
- Chairside assisting; and
- Reception duties as required.
What we are looking for in YOU?
- 2+ years prior experience as a Dental Assistant required;
- Certificate III is highly regarded but not essential;
- Experience with Dental for Windows software preferred;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Exceptional patient care;
- Ability to multitask and take initiative;
- Team focused; and
- High attention to detail
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
Please click the apply now button to submit your application today!