Full-time, Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm
Are you a vibrant and professional Dental Assistant looking for a new challenge? If so, then hit apply now!
About Exact Orthodontics
Exact Orthodontics is much more than just straightening teeth, it’s about people – our friendly, educated staff, and most importantly our patients. We pride ourselves in the quality of our work, and, whilst the pursuit of excellence is primary, we want your orthodontic treatment to be a positive experience for you and your family. We enjoy helping our patients on their way to a wonderful smile, and it’s FUN for us all along the way!!
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Min 1+ years experience in a dental assistant role desirable;
- Certificate III in Dental or a desire to obtain;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
Click the apply now button to submit your application!