Dental Assistant | Part Time | Alstonville Family Dental
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an eager and experienced Dental assistant to join our friendly and supportive team in Alstonville NSW.
The ideal candidate will join our team on a part-time basis for 4 days per week with a view to part time if desired.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamlessly as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we're looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- A team player, with a willingness to learn and adaptable to change;
- Previous experience in a Dental Assistant role a MUST;
- Experience working with Oasis software preferred but not essential.
- Cert III/ IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound?
Please hit the apply now button to submit your application!