Dental Assistant | Evening shift | Maven Dental Punchbowl, NSW
We are looking for a vibrant and experienced Dental Assistant to help us make great smiles!
The successful candidate will be working across 4 days per week | 2pm-7pm.
A snapshot of the role
- Clinical Chairside assistant;
- Patient care and management;
- General Reception duties;
- Helping patients and discussing treatment plans;
- Maintaining sterilising and instrument processes;
- Monitoring and ordering of supplies;
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- 1+ year experience as a Dental Assistant;
- Exposure and experience in front desk operations;
- Arabic Speaking desired but not essential;
- Patient and caring nature;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Hygiene awareness;
- Oasis software experience highly regarded;
- High attention to detail.
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!