About the Practice
Our dynamic practice is well established with over 70 years combined dental experience from our passionate Dentists, we hold an outstanding reputation for providing the highest standard of personalised dental care in a professional and efficient manner.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
To be successful in this role you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Providing all aspects of chairside assisting
- Patient care and management
- High standards of infection control
- Sterilising and instrument processes
- Maintaining a clean and safe clinical environment
- Equipment maintenance
- Ordering of stock
- Coordination of lab work
- Reception as required
What we are looking for in YOU!
- 12 months' experience as a Dental Assistant
- Certificate III is highly regarded but not essential
- Experience with Oasis software preferred but not essential
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Exceptional patient care
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Team focused
- High attention to detail
- Hold a valid DCSI working with children clearance
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button. Please note not all candidates will be contacted.