Dental Assistant / Receptionist | Casual | Maven Dental Subiaco
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our fun and friendly team at Maven Dental Subiaco!
The successful candidate will be joining our team on a casual basis, 2-3 days per week.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Reception duties, including, but not limited to, greeting patients, appointment management and finalising payments
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- 1+ years experience in a Dental Assistant role required;
- Previous experience in Dental or Medical Reception desired;
- Certificate III in Dental preferred;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite and knowledge of D4W Software;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound?
Click the apply now button to submit your application!