Dental Assistant / Receptionist – Maven Dental Tor Street, Toowoomba QLD
- Maven Dental Tor Street have an excellent opportunity for a local and experienced Dental Assistant to join our team on a casual basis.
- We are looking for someone who is available to work 2 - 4 days per week and be flexible with covering supportive shifts when required.
About Our Practice
Maven Dental Tor Street is your caring family friendly local dentist in Toowoomba. The lovely team at Maven Dental Tor Street offer all kinds of dental services from general and cosmetic dentistry, preventative care, pain alleviation and improved aesthetics for adults and children.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Welcoming patients in a professional and personable manner
- Efficiently answering and directing phone calls
- Scheduling and maintaining appointments
- Managing electronic patient records (Oasis exp preferred but not essential)
- Invoicing patients and receipt of payments (including healthfunds, Medicare and DVA)
- General office duties
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Min 1+ years experience in a dental assistant role desirable;
- Certificate III in Dental or a desire to obtain
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious
organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button.