We’re looking for an experienced Dental Assistant/ Receptionist to help us make Great Smiles!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental assistant/Receptionist to join our team in Tugun. The ideal candidate will join our team on a casual basis, working across 2-3 days per week.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- All front desk and general administration duties including, greeting patients, booking/confirming appointments, managing recalls and processing payments.
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamlessly as possible.
The successful applicant will bring to the practice the following attributes:
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- 1+ years’ experience within working in a similar role is an advantage;
- Cert III/ IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite and D4W dental software highly regarded;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
Click the apply now button to submit your application today!