We’re looking for an exceptional Full Time DA at Maven Dental Stafford Heights to help us make Great Smiles.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care
- 1 late night & 1 Saturday per fortnight
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Previous experience in a dental assistant role;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button. Please note not all candidates will be contacted.