Capital Periodontics & Dental Implants | Casual | 2 days per week
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Casual Dental Assistant / Dental Assistant to join our team in Turner, ACT. Working across 2 days per week this role is available for an immediate start.
About the Role
Exceptional care of patients and a high standard of assistance to the dentist are essential requirements to the success of this role. Alongside this some of your tasks may include:
- Patient records maintenance;
- Reception duties;
- Patient care and management;
- High standards of infection control;
- Ability to multitask;
- Sterilising and instrument processes;
- Monitoring and ordering of supplies; and
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes and skill:
- Dental Assisting and/or Dental Reception experience required;
- Certificate III in Dental would be highly desirable;
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team;
- Punctual, friendly and positive attitude;
- Desire to deliver exceptional service and strong interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Professional demeanor;
- Knowledge of Oasis highly desirable; and
- Hygiene awareness
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound?
Click the apply now button to submit your application!