Dental Assistant | Casual | Maven Dental Boyd Street
We’re looking for a vibrant & professional Dental Assistant to help us make Great Smiles at our busy 5 chair practice in Tweed Heads NSW!
This is a casual position working across 3 days per week.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- 1+ years experience in a dental assistant role;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task;
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily; and
- Experience with D4W software desirable.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound?
Click the apply now button to submit your application!