Dental Assistant | Casual | Coastal Orthodontics | Tweed Heads NSW
We're seeking a friendly and outgoing Dental Assistant to join our fun, friendly and supportive team at Coastal Orthodontics!
Working within a modern, dedicated and very established facility, the successful candidate will be available approximately 3-4 days per week on a casual basis.
A snapshot of the role
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Orthodontists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Monitoring & ordering of supplies;
- Room preparation;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Previous experience in a dental assistant role desirable;
- Previous experience in a dental reception role desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A warm, outgoing & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable; and
- An ability to handle pressure, take initiative and multi-task;
So, Why Work For Us?
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping our people grow!
- You'll enjoy a fun, supportive and friendly work environment-everyday!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do;
- We’ll provide you with on-going, up-to-date education opportunities
- You’ll have the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
If you enjoy working with a fantastic group of people, in a modern facility and expanding your skills we want to hear from YOU! APPLY NOW