Dental Assistant | Part Time | 4 Days Per Week | Wanniassa Dental Surgery
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our friendly team at Wanniassa Dental Surgery on a Part Time basis.
The successful candidate will work across 4 days per week, with the flexibility to increase to 5 days if desired and an immediate start available.
A snapshot of what you will be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care.
What are we looking for?
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Previous experience in a dental assistant role required;
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.