Dental Assistant – West Pymble Dental Surgery
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Dental Assistant to join our friendly, close-knit team in West Pymble on a full-time basis, working across 4 days per week.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Prior experience in a dental assistant role preferred however not essential;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
Click the Apply Now button to submit your application today!