Dental Assistant - Part Time
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our friendly team at Maven Dental Yokine on a Part-Time basis.
The successful candidate will work across 4 days per week + alternate Saturdays with an immediate start available. This role is predominantly chairside and steri, with the option for some reception if desired.
A snapshot of what you will be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following attributes and skill:
- Minimum 12 months’ Dental Assisting experience essential;
- Certificate III or IV in Dental preferred but not essential;
- Positive attitude and team player;
- Prior experience using OASIS desirable;
- Exceptional patient care and customer service skills; and
- High attention to details and ability to multi task.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.