Dental Assistant | Part Time | 4 days per week | Kite Street Dental
We’re looking for a fantastic Dental Assistant to help us make Great Smiles!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an eager and experienced Dental Assistant to join our team in Orange NSW.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamlessly as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
The successful applicant will bring to the practice the following attributes:
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- A team player, with a willingness to learn and adaptable to change;
- Previous experience in a Dental Assistant role;
- Cert III/ IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound?
Please hit the apply now button to submit your application!