We’re looking for a fantastic Dental Assistant/ Receptionist to help us make Great Smiles!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an eager and experienced Dental assistant/Receptionist to join our team in Orange NSW. The ideal candidate will join our team on a casual basis for 3 days per week and will have the ability and confidence to work between reception duties and dental assisting.
As part of your local Orange community, the team at Kite Street Dental are passionate about creating healthy, beautiful smiles for patients of all ages.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- All front desk and general administration duties including, greeting patients, booking/confirming appointments, managing recalls and processing payments
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamlessly as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
The successful applicant will bring to the practice the following attributes:
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- A team player, with a willingness to learn and adaptable to change;
- Previous experience in a Dental Assistant role a must;
- Cert III/ IV in Dental Assisting highly regarded;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?