Dental Receptionist | Full Time | 9 day fortnight | Maven Dental Yokine
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a vibrant and experienced Dental Receptionist to join our team at Maven Dental Yokine!
A snapshot of what you'll be doing
Exceptional care of patients and a high standard of assistance to the specialist are essential requirements to the success of this role. Some of your tasks may include:
- Be the first point of contact for our patients - Greeting patients, checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment;
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, booking & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control when requested;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we're looking for in YOU
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Prior experience in a Dental Assistant/ Dental Receptionist role preferred;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite & OASIS software highly regarded;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button.