Front Office Coordinator | Maven Dental Robina | Full Time
This is a fabulous opportunity for a vibrant and professional Front Office Coordinator to join our team at Maven Dental Robina on a full-time basis, with an option for a 4 day work week.
This is a critical role for this practice working closely with the Practice Manager, ensuring the practice runs smoothly and efficiently. We need someone who is just as confident and capable in administration duties as they are in rostering, recruitment support and coordinating a busy reception.
This opportunity is best suited to candidates with prior practice coordination experience or a Senior Dental Assistant with reception experience who is looking for the next step in their career.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- At least 2+ years’ experience in Dental with reception or coordinator responsibilities desirable;
- Certificate III or IV in Dental is highly regarded;
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Experience using OASIS software preferred but not essential;
- Prior experience in reception and all of the administrative aspects that form part of running a successful practice;
- Exceptional diary management skills and attention to detail;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite preferred;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task;
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support team – HR, Payroll, Finance, Marketing, IT;
- We will provide you with some exceptional administrative tools to help you get the job done!
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do; And
- You will get the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!