You will be responsible for delivering the recruitment strategy and activities across both brands ensuring we are able to source and attract top talent into our workforce of over 2500. This is an opportunity to develop an integrated strategy that includes market mapping, lead generation and talent sourcing, whilst leading a high performing trans-Tasman team.
Reporting into the Chief People Officer, this role will lead a team of 10 across both brands to achieve efficiencies and integrate effective systems and processes that supports the business to stay at the forefront of the talent market and be the employer and partner of choice.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a trans-Tasman recruitment strategy that maximises resourcing and leverages scalability
- Utilise effective techniques to enhance our strategic recruitment opportunities such as market mapping, talent pool management and industry networking opportunities
- Design and develop an effective and attractive clinician and employee value proposition across both brands
- Build reporting and analytics that provide business insights and highlight market and candidate opportunities
- Develop and lead a high performing recruitment team across both brands with a focus on increasing capability
- Identify opportunities within the recruitment function to drive better business outcomes, leverage the scale of the businesses and maximise the resources within the function
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar role leading a recruitment function
- Proven experience in designing and implementing effective recruitment strategies and techniques in sourcing and attraction
- Previous leadership experience with proven abilities to manage a large team
- Demonstrated experience building effective business relationships managing across varies stakeholder groups and levels
- Highly driven and motivated with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
So, why work for us?
We are fast paced business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. We are action and team orientated with a culture that reflects our values. Joining our team:
- You’ll be a part of a high-performing, highly successful trans-Tasman team
- We will set you up for success with tools and resources to ensure you are able to perform at your best
- You’ll have flexible working arrangements
- You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of services available
- We offer up to date and ongoing training and development opportunities