About the Position
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Head of Service Delivery to join the organisation in a newly created position to lead the combined IT Service Desk function across Maven Dental (Australia) and Lumino (New Zealand).
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer you will be responsible for ensuring the effective and timely resolution of all IT Helpdesk queries across Maven and Lumino. Managing a team of 6 Level 1 and 2 IT Support Engineers you will have forward thinking capabilities championing new ways of working to drive collaboration and efficiency that will deliver high quality service to our internal and external stakeholders.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring all practice tickets are resolved in a timely manner by the team
- Work collaboratively with the IT teams and partners to ensure the delivery of quality end to end operational services and great customer experiences
- Develop and lead a high performing Service Desk team across both brands with a focus on increasing capability
- Manage and maintain an accurate forward-looking 6-month resource capacity plan as part of our enterprise-wide approach to resource planning to support the team
- Manage, review and analysis resources within approved financial and productivity budgets
- Assist in the identification of continuous improvement opportunities within systems, processes, business rules and compliance, and work cross functionally within the business to achieve improvements
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role leading a Service Desk team
- Experience with ServiceNow will be an advantage
- Previous experience leading a high performing team both remotely and face to face
- Experience and understanding working with ITSM systems and framework
- Demonstrated experience building effective business relationships managing across varies stakeholder groups and levels
- Previous leadership experience with proven abilities to manage a large team
- Thorough understanding of reporting data and analytics
- Highly driven and motivated with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
So, why work for us?
We are fast paced business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. We are action and team orientated with a culture that reflects our values. Joining our team:
- You’ll be a part of a high-performing, highly successful trans-Tasman team
- We will set you up for success with tools and resources to ensure you are able to perform at your best
- You’ll have flexible working arrangements
- You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of services available
- We offer up to date and ongoing training and development opportunities
If this has peaked your interest please apply here!