At Maven Dental Morley our friendly team understand the importance a smile has on one's confidence and self-esteem, our team offers a great range of general and cosmetic dentistry services to help you achieve a bright and healthy smile.
You’ll have well-rounded Hygienist/Oral Health Therapist skills, excellent communication capabilities [both verbal & non-verbal] and the ability to deliver successful patient outcomes. You’ll be grounded and able to take constructive feedback from experienced clinicians who are happy to share their extensive experience with you. We want to help you continue to grow and succeed in your career with us!!
About the Position
- We are looking for an experienced Hygienist or OHT to join our team on a part time basis Monday to Wednesday
- You will have use of a shared Hygiene Coordinator and a Steri Nurse too
- Your primary role will include delivering high quality dental care and the provision of dental hygiene to patients of all ages. This role is working closely with our expert dentists, where you will be expected to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records.
What we are looking for in our NEW Hygienist/OHT
- Current AHPRA Registration
- A proactive, patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to build trust and network with dentists to increase patient referrals
- A confident and reassuring approach when providing clinical treatment
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment
- A caring and empathetic personality
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support team;
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do; And
- You will get the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
How does this all sound?
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!