A fantastic opportunity is now available for an energetic and professional Junior Accounts Payable Officer to join our team at Maven Dental Group in the heart of Surfers Paradise. This position is a full-time 6-month contract with possibility of extension.
About the Role
- Be an effective and collaborative team member that exhibits the Maven values
- Process invoices accurately and timely
- Complete monthly statement reconciliations including researching and resolving invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Process weekly, monthly and ad hoc payments
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for?
- Knowledge of accounts payable and general accounting procedures
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet required deadlines, producing work in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- A high attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics Navision (desirable but not required)
So, why work for us?
- Training and development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be a part of high-performing, highly successful team
- Close knit team with a social focus and a supporting nature
We’re a great company that is action & team orientated. Our company culture reflects this.
How does this all sound?
If we’ve piqued your interest, and love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today with your resume and cover letter. Please note not all candidates will be contacted.