Reporting to the Head of Applications, Architecture and Delivery you will be responsible for ensuring the contributions to the ongoing improvement of the systems, providing Level 3 Incident, Problem and Root Cause Analysis within our agreed SLA's.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Document, test and implement Disaster Recovery procedures/strategies for Applications
- Develop and maintain documentation for technical application environments including strategy, design standards, process and specifications for release management, operational status management and recovery management
- Manage the operational status of existing applications in the production environment by pro-active monitoring
- Maintain currency of applications by ensuring service packs and upgrades are applied on a regular schedule
- Adhere to ITIL practices implemented and participate in the process to review and improve the practices
- Mentoring and coaching of our Level 1 and Level 2 IT Support Team
- Minimum of 5 years experience in supporting and implementing vendor supplied custom written applications into a large corporate environment
- Data Warehouse experience
- General understanding of DevOps/Version Control (GIT)
- SQL knowledge, Azure certifications beneficial
- Experience with Azure SQL and Azure Data Analytics tool
- Practice Management Software Application Management beneficial
- Experience with Middleware and its application in a Technical environment beneficial
So, why work for us?
We are fast paced business with ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. We are action and team orientated with a culture that reflects our values. Joining our team:
- You’ll be a part of a high-performing, highly successful trans-Tasman team
- We will set you up for success with tools and resources to ensure you are able to perform at your best
- You’ll have flexible working arrangements
- You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program with a wide range of services available
- We offer up to date and ongoing training and development opportunities
If this role has peaked your interest, Apply Now!