Playing a critical role in supporting our Marketing team based in the heart of Gold Coast, you will report to the Local Area Marketing Specialist for Maven & be responsible for implementing effective integrated local area marketing campaigns to increase revenue, new patient acquisition and retention of existing patients for all practices.
This is a full-time Parental Leave cover up until end of October 2021.
What success looks like for this role –
- Deliver local area marketing support for all practices to align with the strategic marketing and tactical plan by working closely with the digital, CRM team and wider support centre
- Assist with the management of the Skoop LAM Platform by maintaining content, ordering of merchandise, tracking orders and budget control
- Assist the Manager with the implementation of National Campaigns and LAM Plans and get practice buy-in
- Reporting of all marketing results to ensure marketing effectiveness of ROI
- Management of all marketing invoices through coding, reconciliation and submitting to finance for payment
- Ensure all activity is compliant with ADA, AHPRA and ACCC rules and regulations
- Ensure high level of collaboration and communication with direct manager, marketing team and relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with practice staff to build solid working relationships to achieve desired business outcomes
- Liaise with external stakeholders and 3rd party agencies
You will have the ability to work autonomously but also as part of a wider marketing team. You will be customer focused with the ability to get things done in a result orientated environment.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in retail, health, entertainment industry or other sector (marketing experience not essential)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent numerical skills
- Exposure to Microsoft suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong copy writing skills and ability to execute content
- Creativity and ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to plan multiple priorities and manage differing customer needs
- Strong influential and resolution skills
So, why work for us?
- Training and development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Be a part of high-performing, highly successful team
- Close knit team with a social focus and a supporting nature
We’re a great company that is action & team orientated. Our company culture reflects this.
How does this all sound?
If we’ve piqued your interest, and love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today with your resume and cover letter and start your Marketing Career journey with us.