Your duties will include;
- Providing an exceptional patient experience
- Processing payments via Etfpos and Hicaps
- Answering phones
- Appointment setting
- General administration
- Clinical Chairside Assistance
- Patient records maintenance
- Patient care and management
- High standards of infection control
- Ability to multitask
- Sterilising and instrument processes
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment
- Room preparation
What we are looking for?
- Experience as in a duel Receptionist/Dental Assistant role is highly regarded but not essential, on the job training will be provided
- Desire to deliver exceptional service
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Hygiene awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- Great work environment and fun team culture;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button. Please note not all candidates will be contacted.