A unique opportunity has presented itself for an experienced or Graduate Periodontist to join our team for 2-3 days with the view to build to 4 days. This is a prime opportunity to utilise your specialist skills and develop your name within a practice that holds an excellent reputation. Duties will include diagnosis and specialist Periodontal treatment, including treatment planning and correspondence to referring dentists & patients.
About the practice
Capital Periodontics and Dental Implants is a highly regarded and well-established specialist practice in ACT. The Principle has been a Periodontist for over 20 years and is supported by staff that have a wealth of experience. The team are caring, dedicated and highly trained in the specialist field of Periodontics.
What we’re looking for in our NEW Periodontist
● Your skills are polished, and at a high industry standard;
● You’ll have a current AHPRA registration with no restrictions;
● You’re an articulate communicator, and you’re someone who has the innate ability to build rapport and trust quickly with your patients;
● You’re a confident periodontist with high levels of EQ and a proven track record of success in a similar role; And
● You are committed to providing an outstanding patient-led service
So, why work for us?
You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support function that will look after your Finance, Payroll, HR, IT, Marketing & Recruiting headaches – essentially freeing you up to do what you do best!
● We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping our people grow!;
● You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do;
● We’ll provide you with on-going, up-to-date education opportunities;
● We can give you the tools and resources to set you up for success;
● Our communication is open, honest and collaborative;
● You’ll have the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at; And
● We will support relocation when needed - because we’re nice like that.
About Maven Dental
At Maven Dental we believe passionately that everyone deserves the very best dental care, so we’ve built one of the country’s largest dental health organisations consisting of 114 general and specialist dental practices. We put our people first, not just our patients.
We recognise that our success is a direct reflection of our people, so we’ve created an environment that facilitates professional development, knowledge exchange and learning. Our people can confidently deliver exceptional service and care as experts in the dental industry. After all, we don’t think of ourselves as traditional dentists. Instead, we see ourselves as our patient’s partner in wellness, for life.
If this role has piqued your interest, then please feel free to reach out to me for a chat in complete confidence or send me a copy of your resume [email protected] / 07 5635 2070