Practice Manager -Full Time - Maven Dental Greenwood – North Sydney
We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. Working full time across 4 days per week, commencing Mid May 2021.
To be successful in this role you will be an exceptional leader who thrives in an environment where you are able to have direct impact over the business’ profitability and success. Working alongside 9 clinicians and 11 support staff, this role is best suited to a candidate with prior experience within a similar role, someone who works well under pressure and has excellent organisational and people management skills.
This role is a unique and an excellent opportunity for a dental professional to grow their career with one of Australia's leading Dental Organisations as well as being the business leader of a well-established and reputable practice in our group. Working in a full-time capacity, there will be a level of flexibility in your hours and you will ultimately be responsible for managing your time.
With the assistance of our National Support Centre you will have access to training and development, as well as networking within our group. In addition, you will receive a competitive annual salary commensurate with your skills and experience.
What we are looking for
- At least 3+ years’ experience in dental with management responsibility;
- Dental for Windows experience an advantage;
- Certificate III or IV in Dental is highly regarded;
- Prior experience in the professional day to day running of a practice;
- People management skills with the goal of continuously developing a high performing team;
- Proven financial management skills;
- Ability to deliver local area marketing to drive new patient numbers and practice growth;
- Proven business capabilities in reception and administrative aspects of the practice;
- Implement processes and protocols to deliver exceptional patient experiences; and
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
About Maven Dental Group
Maven Dental Group is a consolidator of dental practices with locations throughout Australia. We currently provide facilities and services across 117 practices and engage more than 1450 people. We are an ambitious organisation and want to further solidify our position in a competitive market with our aim to be the leading oral healthcare provider in Australasia.
We are part of the Abano Healthcare Group – a business listed on the New Zealand Stock Exchange, which also own our New Zealand sister company Lumino The Dentists, providing facilities and services to approximately 130 practices.
Centric to our business are people – this includes not only our clinicians but our patients. We demonstrate this through exceptional care and continuous improvement - additionally reflected in our values of “taking the time to care”; “only bringing your best”; “respecting each other”; and “playing as a team”.