Outstanding practice located on Collins St Melbourne seeking an excellent Business Manager for our 6 surgery practice.
Based on the iconic Collins Street, Nova Dental has a real legacy in Melbourne. The 6-surgery practice itself has been in operation for over 40 years and it forms part of the Maven Dental Group, which collectively provides facilities and services to over 115 practices throughout Australia and engages more than 1450 people, which we intend on growing even more so in 2021 The Opportunity
The Practice Manager is integral in optimizing the performance of the practice by working with the practice support teams to maximize opportunity for commercial growth, increase staff capability and achieve business targets.
The successful candidate will be an excellent leader
in the dental industry already, thriving in an environment where they are able to have a direct impact over the business’s profitability and success. You will have solid management experience and bring a strong and positive focus to our teams. This is a unique and outstanding opportunity for a dental professional to grow their career with one of Australia's leading dental organisations as well as being the business leader for an outstanding practice located on Collins Street Melbourne. What we are looking for
So, Why Work For Us?
- Dental or health industry experience is a prerequisite
- Qualification in business management or equivalent is required
- Experience in business development through managing change and achieving operational efficiencies
- Prior experience in leadership and people management
- Strong communication skills
- Financial acumen required
- Successful experience in implementing and driving operational change initiatives
- Ability to evaluate and interpret financial data and metrics to drive change
- Previous experience working within strict KPIs and targets
You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support function that will look after your Finance, Payroll, HR, IT, Marketing & Recruiting headaches – essentially freeing you up to do what you do best!
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do;
- We’ll provide you with on-going, up-to-date education opportunities
- We’ll provide you tools and resources and you very own Power Bi Dashboard;
- You’ll have the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
Has this opportunity picked your interest? Great, then we welcome you to apply today!