Practice Manager - Maven Dental Punchbowl, NSW
We are looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our team in Punchbowl on a full time basis!
About the Position
This is a critical role for this practice, and we need someone who is just as confident and capable in managerial duties as they are in Dental Assisting and managing a busy reception.
Working in a full-time capacity, there will be a degree of flexibility in your hours, and wearing the Practice Manager hat will see you ultimately being responsible for managing not only your own time, as well as a team of others with different levels of experience and skills.
You will be instrumental in driving the practice forward and seeing growth in patient numbers and clinician production.
You are someone who can confidently and effortlessly work in a high volume, fast-paced workplace. You’re naturally empathetic, you’re patient, you’re approachable, and you’re compassionate. You manage staff and the tasks you need to get ticked off throughout the day with a high level of professionalism, and of course, with a big old smile because you love what you do!
What we are looking for in our NEW Practice Manager
- At least 3 years’ experience in dental with management responsibility preferred;
- Certificate III or IV in Dental is required;
- Familiarity with Arabic language well regarded
- Prior experience in the professional day to day running of a practice;
- Polished people management skills with the ability to lead and inspire teams to push & enhance staff productivity and performance;
- Ability to help deliver local area marketing initiatives that will help drive new patient numbers and practice growth;
- Proven business capabilities in reception and all of the administrative aspects that form part of running a successful practice;
- Proven ability and demonstrated success to drive business growth and maximise profitability;
- An ability to see process improvements and implement strategies and protocols to deliver exceptional patient experiences; And
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support team – HR, Payroll, Finance, Marketing, IT;
- We will provide you with some exceptional administrative tools to help you get the job done!
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do; And
- You will get the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
How does this all sound?
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!