Due to growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Receptionist to join our team on a full time basis; 38 hours/ 5 days per week. The successful candidate will need to be available for an immediate start.
About the practice
Here at Maven Dental Booragoon, we know that every patient is unique - that's why we strive to understand the needs and concerns of every individual. We provide complete dental care with the highest standard of treatment that's tailored to suit the individual.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact for our patients - Greeting patients, checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment;
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, booking & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control when requested
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Prior experience in a dental assistant/ dental receptionist role preferred however not essential;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
Dental/ medical experience would be beneficial however, full training will be provided.