We’re looking for a Receptionist in Chermside to help us make Great Smiles.
The successful applicant will be employed on a casual basis working across 2 days per week. Late shift until 8:30pm may be required therefore flexibility in working hours is essential.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact for our patients - Greeting patients, checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment;
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, booking & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control when requested
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- 2+ years’ experience in a Receptionist role;
- Certificate III in Dental Assisting is preferred but not essential
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Proficient using the Microsoft suite and experience with HICAPS highly regarded;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love
- what they do.
Click the Apply Now button today to submit your application!