Senior Practice Manager | Multi Site | Full Time
We're seeking a Senior Practice Manager / Business Manager to help us make great smiles across 2 practices in Halls Head & Falcon WA. This position is best suited to an experienced Practice Manager or Business Manager with at least 5+ years experience in Dental, with multi site experience an advantage.
The Practice Manager is integral in optimizing the performance of the practices by working with the practice support teams to maximize opportunity for commercial growth, increase staff capability and achieve business targets.
The successful candidate will be an excellent leader in the dental industry already, thriving in an environment where they are able to have a direct impact over the business’s profitability and success. You will have solid management experience and bring a strong and positive focus to our teams. This is a unique and outstanding opportunity for a dental professional to grow their career with one of Australia's leading dental organisations as well as being the business leader for 2 outstanding practices.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- Dental industry experience a must;
- Qualification in business management, practice management or equivalent is highly regarded;
- Experience in business development through managing change and achieving operational efficiencies desirable;
- Prior experience in leadership and people management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Financial and business acumen an advantage;
- Successful experience in implementing and driving operational change initiatives;
- Ability to evaluate and interpret financial data and metrics to drive change; and
- Previous experience working within strict KPIs and targets.
So, Why Work For Us?
You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support function that will look after your Finance, Payroll, HR, IT, Marketing & Recruiting headaches – essentially freeing you up to do what you do best!
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do;
- We’ll provide you with on-going, up-to-date education opportunities
- We’ll provide you tools and resources and you very own Power Bi Dashboard;
- You’ll have the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
Has this opportunity piqued your interest? Great, then we welcome you to apply today!