A rare and exciting opportunity to become a qualified Dental Assistant in a well established practice. Join our high performing team today!
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR 2017 - 2020 SCHOOL LEAVERS
Maven Dental Clare has a real legacy in the Clare Valley. With state of-the-art facilities and having been in operation for over 30 years, our team are highly qualified, with cutting edge technology on offer.
Due to growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen to become a qualified Dental Assistant. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in the Dental industry aspiring to become a Dental Assistant. If this sounds like you, hit apply now!
About the Role
Here's a snapshot of what you'll be doing:
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
- 12 month traineeship with on the job training, full time trainee wage and course tuition paid by us! Obtain your Cert III in Dental Assisting!
What we are looking for
- Someone with a keen interest in the dental industry
- Eager to take direction and start a career
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Well presented
- Professional and positive communication skills
To apply please submit your resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you would love to become a Dental Assistant by hitting - APPLY NOW