Trainee Receptionist - Maven Dental Yokine
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR 2017 - 2021 SCHOOL LEAVERS
Are you passionate about oral health & patient care? A rare and exciting opportunity to become a qualified Dental Receptionist in a well established practice. Join our high performing team and start your career today!
Due to growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Trainee Receptionist to join our team on a full time basis; 38 hours week/ 9 day fortnight.
This is a traineeship with on the job training, full time trainee wage and course tuition paid by us!
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact for our patients - Greeting patients, checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment;
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, booking & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Provide sterilisation and infection control solutions, maintain stock control when requested;
- The opportunity to be upskilled in dental assisting available if desired;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Prior experience in a dental assistant/ dental receptionist role preferred however not essential;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
To apply please submit your resume, along with a COVER LETTER explaining why you would love to become a Dental Receptionist by hitting - APPLY NOW