We’re looking for a fantastic Receptionist / Treatment Coordinator in Burleigh Waters and Tweed Heads to help us make Great Smiles.
We have a rare opportunity for a friendly and outgoing Receptionist to further their career within orthodontics in a modern, dedicated and very established facility. The successful candidate will work across both practice locations in Burleigh Waters and Tweed Heads and have the flexibility to work Monday – Fridays, and work between the two time zones.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Orthodontists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the Orthodontist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active Orthodontic care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Experience in a dental assistant role preferred but not essential;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
Click the Apply Now button to submit your application!