About the Practice
We operate under the simple philosophy of care, prevention and aesthetics. Care in attending to any dental problems patients may have, prevention in providing an excellent dental service, educating our patients about daily oral hygiene practices and diet, and encouraging Oral Health Reviews and aesthetics in creating the perfect smile for you to be proud of.
About the Role
To be successful in this role you will be able to perform the following tasks:
• Patient care and management
• High standards of infection control
• Sterilising and instrument processes
• Maintaining a clean and safe clinical environment
• Chairside assisting
• Reception duties
What we are looking for?
• 2 years’ experience as a Dental Assistant
• Certificate 3 or 4 is highly regarded but not essential
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Exceptional patient care
• Ability to multitask and take initiative
• Team focused
• High attention to detail
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the apply now button.