Maven Dental Cronulla, formerly Love Your Smile, is your local cosmetic dentistry specialists in Cronulla with a difference. Our practice is built around your individual patient experience, and we make every effort to ensure it's a positive one.
What Makes Maven Dental Cronulla Different?
When visiting our practice you'll be sure to feel like much more than just another patient. At Maven Dental Cronulla, formerly Love Your Smile, we place great focus on keeping you comfortable and relaxed - before, during and after your dental experience.
Your Patient Experience:
The Waiting Room
- We greet you on a first name basis and ensure you feel comfortable and welcomed.
- Choose from a complimentary tea, coffee or water while you wait for your appointment.
- Unwind before or after your retreatment with our relaxation/meditation room.
- Keep your kids entertained with toys, colouring in competitions and movies in our kids room.
- Access the latest dental information through the info sheets we make available.
- Have your say with our interactive chalk board and tell us "what makes you smile?"
- Feel comfortable during your treatment with the option of neck pillows and lower back support.
- Set the mood for your treatment with your choice of music from the iPods in our surgeries.
- Choose from a range of movies and TV shows to watch while receiving your treatment. We also provide headphones to help eliminate any noise.
- Select from a range of Prophy Paste flavours (cleaning and polishing paste) to suit your individual taste.
- We encourage kids to adopt healthy habits through our 'No Cav Club'. Kids receive a certificate each time they visit and have no cavities. After they receive three, they are rewarded with 2 movie tickets.
- We place high importance on infection control and ensure we are extremely diligent in the preparation and cleaning of our rooms and equipment - even between family members.
- Receive your treatment plan and any additional information in a take home folder.
- If you've undergone any oral surgery you will be provided with post-op instructions.
- Option to take home a hygiene pack which includes a toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss.
- Our team follow up with a post op phone call the following day to see how you're feeling.