Dr Peter Clark Ryan is one of the principal dentists at Brisbane Implant Dentistry and Perio Care and brings with him over 35 years' of dental experience. Originally graduating with a Bachelor of Dental Science in 1976 (QLD), Dr Clark Ryan began his career in the Royal Australian Air Force in Malaysia until 1979.
During the course of his career Dr Clark Ryan has worked in a number of varying roles including:
- Private sector dentist, London, 1980
- Lecturer in the Department of Social and Preventative Dentistry, Queensland, 1982-1986
- Senior visiting Periodontist at The Dental School, Queensland, 1996
- Examiner of Periodontal Post-Graduate students, Queensland, 1996
- Fellow of the International Team for Oral Implantology, 2000
- Specialist Clinical Associate at the University of Sydney, New South Wales, 2000
- Associate Professor at the School of Dentistry, the University of Queensland, 2002
In addition to this, he has also completed further studies, specialising in the area of implant dentistry. Since gaining his specialist qualifications in 1982, Dr Clark Ryan has played a very active role within his field and continues to seek out new opportunities to further his professional development.
Dr Peter Clark Ryan is part of the following associations:
- Australian Dental Association (QLD)
- Australian Society of Periodontology