ClearCorrect - Clear Aligners for Teeth Straightening
What is ClearCorrect?
is an alternative cosmetic treatment to traditional braces that uses a series of clear custom made aligners to help straighten teeth. These removable aligners, worn for a minimum 22 hours per day, gradually move the crooked teeth until they reach a more ideal position.
How does ClearCorrect work?
- Book an appointment: Contact our friendly team at Maven Dental Cairns North to arrange a consultation with our ClearCorrect provider Dr Mimi Tam
- Evaluation: If a suitabe candidate, photos and x-rays will be taken of your mouth, and impressions of your teeth captured (either with a scanner or physical impression) - this prescription will then be sent through to ClearCorrect
- Begin treatment: A series of clear customised aligners will be made and delivered to your dentist. Each aligner is designed to apply pressure to your teeth that require realignment. You'll meet periodically with Dr Mimi Tam to check on your progress and to change your aligner as your treatment progresses
What are the benefits of ClearCorrect?
- Invisible - The clear aligners are virtually invisible, meaning people will barely notice you're wearing them
- Removable - With the ability to remove the aligners whenever you choose, you can continue to eat whatever you like without worrying about food getting caught
Have you got a question about ClearCorrect?
To book your appointment with Dr Mimi Tam
, contact our friendly team on 07 4051 7333
or request an appointment
Please note that ClearCorrect is not a substitute for comprehensive orthodontics.