Dental Solutions is your trusted family dentist that has been servicing the local Noosaville community for over 30 years. Ensuring your patient experience is the number one priority, our friendly and caring team strive to provide quality dental care in an efficient and supportive environment.
What Makes Dental Solutions Noosaville Different?
Here at Dental Solutions Noosaville we place great value on our patients' loyalty and trust. In addition to exceptional dental care and treatment, we focus on providing a warm, welcoming atmosphere. We also offer you greater flexibility when booking your appointments with the convenience of two great locations (Noosaville and Noosa Junction).
Your Patient Experience:
The Waiting Room
During Your Treatment
- Feel welcomed from the moment you arrive as our friendly team greet you by name
- Unwind and relax before you appointment in our comfortable waiting room
- Refresh with a warm cup of tea or coffee, or cold water
- Take in the beautiful scents of fresh flowers and essential oils
- Enjoy a great range of entertainment with our magazines, iPad and free Wi-Fi
- Access our dedicated refreshment amenities and complimentary toothbrushes and toothpaste available
- Keep the kids occupied with our selection of toys, colouring books and games
- Relax during your appointment with our essential oils and calming atmosphere
- Enjoy the extra level of comfort with neck and back pillows available
- Refresh yourself throughout your treatment with a warm towel and water provided
- Take care of your lips with the option of lip balm
- Receive a complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste during your visit
- For all new patients, receive a take home hygiene pack
- For all major treatment our caring team will touch base to see how you're doing and provide any additional assistance if needed
- Receive a patient information pack and take home copy of your treatment plan
- We reward our patients for their generosity in referring new patients to our practice, find out more about our referral program in practice