Dr Collin Veeran was welcomed to Maven Dental Busselton as an associate dentist. Originally from South Africa, Dr Veeran completed his dental degree at the University of Witwatersrand, in Johannesburg 1998. Since completing his first degree he has gone on to obtain a number of qualifications, including:
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) - University of Durban Westville
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) - University of Witwatersrand
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry (PDD, Clin.Dent) - University of Stellenbosch
- Postgraduate Diploma in Pain and Conscious Sedation (PDD, Sedation) - University of Western Cape
- Postgraduate Diploma in Implantology (PDD, Implantology) - University of Western Cape
Committed to providing his patients the best in dental care and offering them a wide range of treatments, Dr Veeran places high importance on continuing his professional development. He regularly attends training and courses to remain up to date with the latest advancements in dentistry.
Outside of the practice Dr Veeran enjoys spending quality time with his family and getting outdoors, enjoying the beautiful sunsets of Geographe Bay. He hopes to learn how to scuba dive and surf during his free time.
Dr Collin Veeran is a member of the following associations:
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- General Dental Council of United Kingdom (GDC)
- Health Professionals Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- New Zealand Dental Council (NZDC)