NO GAP* Exam, Clean & X-Rays
No health insurance? No worries. $149* exam, clean and x-rays.
Offer only available to new patients with available health fund benefits.*Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Can't view the form? View in a separate window here
*Terms and Conditions: NO GAP or $149 Exam, Clean & X-rays.
- Offer available only to new patients of Maven Dental Group.
- NO GAP available only to patients with private health insurance with an Australian health fund who are able to claim their available health fund rebates for dental cover at the participating Maven Dental Group practices. Health fund limits and rules apply.
- Offer includes examination (011), scale and clean (114), fluoride (121) and x-rays (022 x 2).
- Please ensure your eligibility with your health fund provider to claim rebates prior to booking appointment with Maven Dental Group.
- Please call to book your appointment and mention offer at time of booking appointment.
- If rebates are not applicable to you, please contact your local Maven Dental Group practice to confirm pricing.
- Offer subject to available appointments with participating clinicians and practices.
- Valid only at participating Sunshine Coast practices - Maven Dental Buderim, Maven Dental Caloundra, Maven Dental Maroochydore, Maven Dental Cotton Tree, Maven Dental Nambour, Maven Dental Sippy Downs.
What to expect at your appointment?
Your dentist and dental hygienist will examine your mouth to assess the overall health of your teeth and gums. He/she will then do a professional clean and polish using a combination of modern techniques. This process removes any bacterial deposits and plaque from above and below the gum surface. Once the plaque has been removed, your teeth will be polished, leaving them feeling smooth and fresh.
Your dentist or dental hygienist will then show you how to care for your teeth at home, and will recommend the correct products for you to use. A dental examination and x-rays will also be offered.
This is very important to help your dentist determine the health of your teeth, gums and mouth. Your dentist will examine your entire mouth and gently explore the state of your teeth and gums, talking you through the process step by step.