What Makes Maven Dental Buderim Different?
The Patient Experience:
The Waiting Room
Here at Maven Dental Buderim, formerly Tranquil Dental, IV Sedation is our main point of difference; however we also take the time with all patients to properly talk about treatment options in a way that everyone can understand (which means no 'dental jargon'). We focus on prevention and have a strong hygiene department that goes hand in hand with the educating patients on how they can avoid needing emergency dental treatment all together.
- Enjoy our calming atmosphere with relaxing music
- Read our up-to-date magazines whilst you wait.
- Enjoy a drink on arrival
- Smell the aroma of either burning essential oils or freshly brewed coffee throughout the practice
After Your Treatment
- We try to cater to every patients needs, for example there are those that only have treatment with Sedation, therefore their needs of reassuring nurses around them is quite high-so for example we may hold their hands until they are asleep, or just sit next to them and chat to help relax nerves
- Be completley comfortable with a neck pillow or blanket (in the cooler months)
- For those patients that wish to stay awake, enjoy watching television on our ceiling tv's
- At the end of each appointment you will be offered a warm face cloth to freshen up
- Those patients that have booked in for a check-up and clean will enjoy a goodie bag with tooth brush, toothpaste and floss.
- Expect a text or phone call after your dental treatment. Your health is our priority and we want to check in to make sure that you are feeling great
- We will also book you in for any review appointments to check the healing of a treatment or your bite, if necessary
- You can expect advice on home care instructions (especially for those patients who have opted to use sedation)
- We now have an automated service which will send text, email or letters to remind you of future dental check ups as part of your complete oral health care regime